As you may know, I decided it was time to do something with my pile of broken backpacks that I have been hoarding for several months (some for years!).
Yesterday I showed my first project, when I turned this:
Into this bike pack for my daughter:
For the bike pack, I kept the bottom half of the backpack intact, cut off the top and restitched various pieces and straps to make it fit! And of course added the pretty pink doggie at the front (from an old pair of pyjamas!) Click here to see more pictures or scroll down to the previous post!
Today I want to show you my second project.
This time I used this backpack - with broken zip..
And then reconstructed them into..