Last week I started on my challenge for this month - which is to take part in the Solids only tote challenge.
I wrote about how amazing everyone else's work was and my thoughts about making a tote that represented 'me' and 'my kind of sewing'. I ended up choosing a not perfect, but practical patchwork tote. (read that post here)
Here's a little more of my progress:
All the pieces are now patched together - and ready to make into a 'bag':
I've also decided to add a little applique before putting the whole thing together (another option in the challenge!)
Should be all done by next week - and I can show you the finished bag!