This week I'm in the process of revamping and reorganising my sewing desk.
So far I've now finished some hanging pockets for the insides of the shelves:
I used pink fabric that I got a whole roll of from the charity shop for $10 a couple of years ago. The fabric leaches pink everywhere when wet - so I only use it for things inside!
that I shouldn't need to wash!
I also chose some pink netting for the pockets, so I could see what was in each one!
I've attached them to the edges of the cabinet with small hooks through the wood, and eyelets on the pockets.
I'm really pleased with how these turned out! A great improvement on what it was like before!
I also made a new cover for my overlocker (serger), as I was still using the flimsy plasticy one that came with it:
Much better now!
I've also added a few more hooks at the top of the top shelf for my next organisational project!
Stay tuned for that!!
To see what others have been up to in their creative spaces this week - grab a cuppa and head on over here.