Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcycling Sweaters

Sweaters, Sweaters, Sweaters - lots of great ideas for upcycling these - let's get right to it!

Another Softie - this time Spot Dog by The Life of Riley:

Or how about this great 
- that makes a clever use of the arms!

Some cute fluffy kids sweater pants by Folk Haven - basically made from old sweater arms!

Then there's this fabulous 

So many brilliant ways to upcycle those old sweaters.
For even more ideas - check out my Pinterest board:

To see ideas for other clothing items - go here for posts item by item!

And for more than 600 ideas for upcycling all kinds of clothes, take a look at the ongoing

And do feel free to add any of your own clothes upcycling projects too!

Happy Upcycling


  1. Very fun! I love the slouchy hat.

  2. Thanks for your sweet comment and for letting me know about your linky! I did see an idea I might be able to use with the next sweater...those owls are awfully cute! Have a super week.

    1. Thanks Nici - yes the owls are VERY cute - I'm thinking of making my daughter some!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !