Saturday, October 12, 2013

Shorts Upcycling

This week's clothing item to upcycle is shorts. One of my own favourite upcycles is a bag I made from an old pair of shorts:


Now when I started this series of upcycling clothing item by item, I didn't think I'd come up with so many blanks for so many items.

For shorts, all I really found were a few bags!

Now I have a few pairs of shorts in my stash to be upcycled, so I'm really going to have to get my thinking cap on to try and fill some of these gaps in!

Now that my girls are back at school, I'm going to get stuck back into the clothes upcycles and get some more ideas of my own going!

For now - here's one more shorts upcycle..



So if you have any bright ideas of what to make with shorts, or any of the other clothing items I've featured so far then please do leave a comment or add your project to the ongoing linky party here or at the end of each item's post.

I also have pinterest boards for each clothing item, with more ideas  - just a few bags so far on the 


Happy Upcycling and watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !