Saturday, August 3, 2013

Shirts Upcycling



There are so many different ways to upcycle shirts. Here's a selection of ideas and inspiration.



Refashioning shirts to other clothing items


















I love that even a plain shirt can be made into something pretty!



 Old shirts to non-clothing items.


Bags






Cuff pouches I made:




Pillows








Aprons



My own frilly apron:


And....just when you thought you'd seen it all...





To see more ideas for upcycling shirts you can see my 


And for over 600 ideas for upcycling all items of clothing - head on over to the ongoing


There are so many ideas and lots of inspiration there. Feel free to add your own clothes upcycling projects too!

Happy Upcycling




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my skirt, Jill. I have a bunch of shirts here waiting to be refashioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Pam! Looking forward to seeing what else you're going to come up with to refashion shirts!

      Delete
  2. Lovely projects on board, Jill!
    The dresses look very appealing (pity I don't like to wear dresses). And very cute combination on Pam's skirt!

    Cheers from WA:)
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !