Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Case for hard drive




We have a small hard drive which we keep next to our computer to back up important things.
Until now it has just sat on the edge of the desk - and does tend to get quite dusty.
So I decided to make a little case for it!

I followed my own tutorial for making a case for a tablet - which I did earlier this year:

So now our hard drive is protected from dust!

A nice simple and quick project that used up some of my scraps too!

There are heaps more tutorials for making useful little things on 
 so do go and take a look!

I may be linking this project to some of the fabulous linky parties whose pretty buttons can be found on the bottom of this page, and whose direct links can be found on my linky party page.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, Jill. I've been asked to make a few cases for electronic gadgets, which I must get around to doing. I need more time.. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !