A little late with today's post - but I've committed to posting each day, and don't want to slip up!!
Today I've been finishing off the hockey mascot project for my daughter's school teacher.
I was asked to make one more cape for the koala - with flames on it!!
So this is what I came up with today!
The koala was made with an old pair of grey jeans, and the capes from a pillowcase. With the remaining part of the pillowcase, rather than add the excess fabric to my stash - I decided to use it up - in the spirit of my current challenge!
So I made a simple drawstring bag to keep the koala and capes in:
Great to have a finished project to end the week on!