Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday motivation

I love reading inspirational and motivational quotes. I try to share one each day on my facebook page, and often email good ones I find to my daughters who like reading them too.

I decided to start posting one each week here on my blog. I'm going to add them to photos so that I can add in developing my photography skills too. I'm getting a swanky new camera for my birthday in a few weeks time, so that will give me a good excuse to experiment some more.  But for now - I'm just using my camera phone - so above is my first Sunday motivation picture and quote.


  1. Nice addition to the blog! I think it's very cool that the girls are intrigued by meaningful quotes and thoughts.

    1. Thanks Michelle! My girls love quoting things back to me when I don't follow what I tell them too!! Keeps me in line!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !