Some pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Upcycled denim jeans to pencil case

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!


-------------------------------

I made another birthday gift this week for one of my daughter's friends.
I still had some denim left over from the jeans I used to make her swim coach a Lesa Bag

So I used this to make a pencil case:

With the birthday girl's name on the front..
And cute little doggies on the inside!


Hope she likes it!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I have several pairs of jeans I'm thinking of recycling- I just don't love sewing denim so I've been stalling...Great upcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, This pencil case is really cute!!!!!
    I love the fabric lining. Nice job!
    Marisa-

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails