Friday, April 14, 2017

2 Little Lightbulbs - my daughters' store!


With all the clothes upcycling I do myself, I thought it only fair that I give my daughters a shout out.

They have a little Junior Madeit shop called



Currently they have several upcycled denim jean bag tags that they made - with inspirational quotes on them.
Like this one..

Or this one..


My girls are both keen swimmers, so there are a few tags in there with swimming quotes too!


They would love it if you popped over to their shop to take a look. Maybe you'll find a tag you like - or perhaps might make a nice gift for a friend! Upcycled and Handmade - what more could you ask?




2 comments:

  1. These are some cool collections, like the idea of having Denim key chains with qoutes on it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !