Monday, February 6, 2017

A Round Tuit 348

Happy Monday from Cairns!

The rains have arrived in earnest here in Cairns, with a definite start to our Wet Season!  
I love the power of the rain at times - and it's good news for our dams which were getting low, and for our garden which is a beautiful vibrant green just now!

How's the weather where you live just now? I'd love to hear!

So - time for another party and to see what creative things everyone has been up to! Let's go!

---------------------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a very cute 
Heart Shaped Pincushion from Fluffy Puppy Quilt Works.



Finally, you know I love a good upcycle - here are some pretty Embroidered Arm Warmers from an old sweater by Kiku Corner.


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.


19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) Thanks for coming by Anna! I don't miss the cold!

      Delete
  2. The arm warmers are such a great one! Have a wet and groovy week, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich! Hope you have an awesome week too!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jill for your Round Tuit 348, always look forward to visiting and joining in. Have a good week and a good replenishment of the water table. We have snow (coastal BC Canada) which is not usual. 5 days of snow, then it should change back to the usual rain.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy! I haven't seen snow in years! That's the best part of winter I think!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jill,

    Just joined in your party. I'm the #50. Followed you in pinterest.

    Judy
    www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, I love rain. We're supposed to get some tomorrow with temps in mid 50's but down to low 20's the next day. This is the strangest winter we had by far. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jas - yes I love the rain too - especially the wet here when it gets really powerful! There seems to be more and more strange weather all over the world these days doesn't there!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting each week! Here in the DC area we've had a very mild winter this year! Some cold days, and a bit of snow, but every few days it's up into the 50s. Very odd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by once again Lynda! More strange weather eh?

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting! I hope that you have a great week. Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Robin. Hope you have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  8. Hi Jill, this is my first visit to the party and I look forward to partying with you each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marie! Great to have you here!!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for a super fun party! Will join again next week!
    - Journa from the team at http://lollyjane.com/ and http://www.somewhatsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up again Journa - hope your week is great!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the party. I made it a bit late but finally made it lol.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Donna! Good to have you here! :)

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !