Monday, January 16, 2017

A Round Tuit 345

Happy Monday from Cairns!
Well, my first week back at teaching went well. I'm enjoying the work and my students are great!
Now heading into week two, it's also the final week of my daughters' long summer school holidays, so it's all about getting ready to go back to school! and for my youngest - getting ready to start high school! All very exciting and a busy week of preparations ahead!
I'm going to try to find time to squeeze in a little bit of sewing as my youngest has asked if I can make her some notebook covers for her high school books!


So, without further ado, let's get this party started!

--------------------------------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this awesome Pom Pom Scarf from Vegan Dollhouse.



Finally, even MORE pom poms with this cute
No Sew Pom Pom Throw from Thistlewood Farms.


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.


14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're still hosting 'Round Tuit', even though you'll be flat out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! It's a big adjustment and a busy time, but I'm enjoying being back teaching and the challenges it brings!

      Delete
  2. Love all the poms! Wait, she's starting high school?? What a milestone. Your little family is growing up! Happy your first week went well, Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich! Yes - another milestone and big changes for us all this year! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jill for hosting your Round Tuit 345. Always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Those notebook covers are lovely! I remember covering mine in wrapping paper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! Yes, I remember doing that at school too!

      Delete
  5. I forgot you're based in Australia, so it confused me to read about summer break, lol. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week! Enjoy your summer, I'm jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jas! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to host this lovely party! -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by once again Journa!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !