Monday, January 2, 2017

A Round Tuit 343

Happy Monday from Cairns!
And welcome to the first Round Tuit party of 2017!!

I can hardly believe this linky party has been running for over 6 and a half years! I still enjoy checking out everyone's entries each week and it's always tough to pick just 3 favourites!

I hope everyone will still continue to stop by and link up this year and I'd love if you shared this party and more people came and linked up too!

2017 is a year of change for me with going back to teaching, but also continuing with the blog - you can read more about that here.

But for now - let's get to this party and see what everyone has been up to and has planned for this year!

------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this 
cute crochet hot water bottle cosy pattern from Happy in Red.



Next, a great example of use what you've got with a 
DIY herb drying rack from Grandma's House DIY.



Finally, a recipe that caught my eye, looks delicious and I'm definitely going to try this year:  
Coconut Curry Quinoa Risotto from Healthy Helper.



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.


13 comments:

  1. Thank you Jill for hosting A Round Tuit 343. Happy 2017 New Year and congratulations on teaching this new year.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joy. A very Happy New Year 2017 to you too!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the party & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - Happy New Year to you too!!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year and thanks for hosting! Glad I discovered your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jas, Happy New Year to you too!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sherry! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature of our herb drying rack!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome. Tarah! Such a lovely idea!

      Delete
  6. Hope you'll have an awesome 2017! Thanks for hosting. -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !