Monday, December 12, 2016

A Round Tuit 340

Happy Monday!
I haven't got much new to share this week as I've just been enjoying the holidays with my girls, and getting on with my end of year clear out and organisation!
My girls did make me some more 
Garden Snowmen from old fence pailings.


And here's a nifty idea from last year for some cute fabric Christmas decorations you can whip up with your scraps!
Fabric Christmas Trees!


Now it's your turn - what have you been up to this past week? Let's get this party started and find out!

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these cute 
Mickey and Minnie ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage.



Next, some rather tasty looking 
Peppermint Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories




Finally, this awesome 
Candy Cane Yarn Bomb from Kat Kat Katoen.



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.




10 comments:

  1. i am so impressed that you have the motivation to get organized at this time of year - most people wait until the new year for that. But you are the energizer bunny of crafting, so why am I surprised? have a happy week, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich! I've got a big change coming next year so need to get myself well organised in advance! Thanks for always stopping by! Hope you have an awesome week too!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jill, I have been working on getting stuff donated, gone, out. Still way too much stuff left and if it doesn't get a home it has to go too (ok that sounds like a new year resolution). Thanks always for hosting A Round Tuit 340. Love joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Joy! I know - I seem to have the same problem. I'm doing lots of clearing and decluttering but still seem to have masses of stuff!! Oh well - just have to keep going!

      Delete
  3. Those peppermint marshmallows are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look yummy don't they Jennifer!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love partying here. Thanks! -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try to make marshmallows. This might just be the kick I need to finally give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried them once but they didn't turn out too well! I'm going to try again with this recipe!!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !