Monday, November 28, 2016

A Round Tuit 338

Hello and welcome once again to another Round Tuit linky party here at Creating my way to Success.
My girls just finished school for the year so we're at the beginning of our long summer holiday! Yippee!!

It's also almost December - and last week I posted a small 
sew-along to make a travel advent calendar book.
You can find the first day post here - which then contains all the links to the following days.

Or alternatively, the PDF version of this tutorial is now available to my newsletter subscribers.  If you're interested in that, and another 3 free PDF sewing tutorials - click here to subscribe.




But now it's time so see what everyone else has been up to. Let's get this party started and find out!

-------------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these cute upcycled
Ribbon Spool Christmas Ornaments from Raven Would

Next, this beautiful curly crochet necklace from Pale Blue Corner.
Emese posted a super simple tutorial for this that I might just have to try for myself!



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post and my Saturday Spotlight feature post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for featuring my necklace, I really appreciate it!
    Cheers,
    Emese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Emese! Such a pretty little necklace!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the party! Hope we can join again next week! -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !