Monday, November 7, 2016

A Round Tuit 335

Hello again and Happy Monday!

If you've been following my blog this past week, then you'll know that we're currently in the midst of the 

12 Days of Christmas DIY Challenges

Each day a challenge is set to create something Christmassy using what you've got in your house. 
We're encouraging lots of fun Eco-friendly Festive Creativity!
So far we've had 
Decorations made from old clothes,
 Gifts made from jeans
Fun Christmas Snacks from simple ingredients
Christmas Cards from Cereal Boxes and
A decoration made from something in your shed!

Here's what I've made in response to the challenges so far!


Today's challenge has also just been set - go here to see what it is and join in the fun yourself too!  There are linky parties attached to each challenge that will stay open until Christmas so there's plenty of time to dream up some things to make and share them with everyone! 

But even though this challenge is ongoing - I still had to have the Round Tuit party too!! 
So let's get right to it and see what you've all been up to this week!

------------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this brilliant upcycle of a 
glasses case to handbag from Mich in LA.




----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post and my Saturday Spotlight feature post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring my Re-Purposed Wood Floating Bookshelves!!! And for hosting another amazing link up!! Your the best, Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Katelyn! Such a great upcycle project!

      Delete
  2. Very excited to see my mini purse idea featured - thank you a million, jillinamillion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Michelle! Such a neat idea!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for giving us the chance to link-up and share our ideas this week! -Journa from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and linking up Journa!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !