Saturday, September 3, 2016

Jewellery and Fruit

What a combination!  This week's feature themes from the Round Tuit party that I've chosen are jewellery and fruit!

First of all some awesome jewellery projects.

And some Fruity Inspiration!

I hope you enjoyed this week's features and that you have a wonderful weekend!


  1. Two of my favorite things in the world - awesomely, you put them together! Thanks for including my denim rose, Jill! I will never catch up to you in denim recycling, but great minds think alike.

    1. You're very welcome for the feature Mich. You have the most creative ideas ever and use the most unusual materials - always love to see what you're up to!

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Wonderful Watermelon round-up this week. It is so fun to see it along with all the other cute fruit features. Hope you have a great week. -Cristina


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !