Monday, September 12, 2016

A Round Tuit 327

Hello again!
These next two weeks I'm teaching English so will be doing my best to keep up with the blog and my sewing alongside that!
Last week I started on upcycling the old school uniforms that I have in my stash. I started out with this cute teddy bear,
who has been such a bit hit - I think he'll be getting some friends! Keep watching to see!

But for now - let's see what you've all been up to this week. Let's get this party started!

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this fun 
Crochet Owl Purse with free pattern from The Philosopher's Wife.

Next, this great DIY globe from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
I happen to have some of these foam balls in my stash I was wondering what to do with! Maybe I'll try this!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post and my Saturday Spotlight feature post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.

Hope you have a great week!


  1. Eek, that owl purse!!! Hope you enjoy your classes coming up - it always sounds like you do. Thanks for the new party, dearie!

  2. Jill, thank you for adding my wreath to your features - very much appreciated. Thank you too for hosting A Round Tuit 327.

  3. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !