Monday, August 15, 2016

A Round Tuit 323

It's Monday!!
I've just had the busiest of weekends with a school musical to watch my younger daughter perform in, 3 hockey matches with both my daughters playing including 1 semi-final, an all day swim carnival for my eldest daughter, a clarinet exam for my youngest daughter and a race up a mountain for myself and my husband! Phew!!


In the lead up to all of that last week, I finished making an order of 85 calico tote bags, but also squeezed in a little fun sewing in a couple of sock upcycles to try and use up even just a little of my stash!
First a sock kitten



Then a sock elephant!

I've got lots more planned for this week - so do come back again to see what else I've been up to!



How about you? What have you been up to this week?

---------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, since I'm watching the Olympics every day and just love it, I just had to feature these cute
Olympic Rice Krispie Treats from C.R.A.F.T.







----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

And don't forget there is now also a Pinterest Board for all the Round Tuit features each week - 8 from the Saturday Spotlight and 3 from each week's Round Tuit post.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Jill - thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week.

    Julie
    LiveFromJuliesHouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the linkup :)

    -Mellow
    Visiting from LifeUnprocessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the energizer bunny...or kitten...or elephant...congratulations on finishing all that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sock animals! Have a great week - thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !