Monday, August 8, 2016

A Round Tuit 322

I love the Olympics!! Every 4 years I watch all kinds of sports that I don't watch any other time. I love the excitement, the atmosphere, the struggles, the triumphs and ..oh just everything!

During the London Olympics I made these bag tags for my girls, who also love watching the Olympics. They still use them today and have a renewed interest in showing them off now that it's Olympic time again! Are you watching?


But back to the party! I was working a lot last week and didn't have much time for creativity. I did manage to put together a round up of all the t-shirt upcycling projects I've been looking at and inspired by over the past few weeks while I've been upcycling my own stash of t-shirts.  You can find that round up here.


How about you? What have you been up to this week? Let's get this party started and find out!

--------------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


Don't forget there is now a Pinterest board for Round Tuit features.  I'm spending a lot of time on Pinterest just now and loving it. I have almost 7000 followers - so another place for you to get your crafts and projects noticed!  I will be pinning my favourite 3 posts from each week's Round Tuit - plus the 8 posts I feature on my Saturday Spotlight post each week.



  
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this wonderful US state map quilt from Flamingo Toes.
I'd love to try one of these but Australian!



Next, I love the fabric chosen for this DIY Microwave Heat Pack from Peg's Gotta Do Something Creative.
It's winter here in Cairns, which admittedly isn't that cold, but the nights feel decidedly chilly just now and one of these heat packs would get a lot of use by me at the moment!!





----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

11 comments:

  1. oh, I remember those Olympic tags! Hope you have a great Olympics this year: watching, cheering and dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I'm already loving the Olympics and sharing it with my girls who are just as excited as me about it!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting!

    -Mellow
    Visiting from LifeUnprocessed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Mellow! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting each week!
    -Kileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag tags are pretty cute. Thank you for hosting!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my Map Quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Beverly!! Such a gorgeous quilt!

      Delete
  6. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !