Monday, August 1, 2016

A Round Tuit 321

It's August already!
This year is just flying by isn't it?
Last week was hugely productive for me. I managed to finish upcycling my large pile of t-shirts. After my success the previous week with my T-shirt quilt, I went on to make a 
T-shirt Balloon Dog



and a T-shirt Rag Rug!

I've now made a noticeable dent in my fabric stash - albeit a small one!  Now I have to keep going and move on to the next project.


I also wanted to let everyone know last week I set up a new Pinterest board for Round Tuit features.  I'm spending a lot of time on Pinterest just now and loving it. I have almost 7000 followers - so another place for you to get your crafts and projects noticed!  I will be pinning my favourite 3 posts from each week's Round Tuit - plus the 8 posts I feature on my Saturday Spotlight post each week.





So how about you? What have you been up to this week?
Let's get this party started and find out!

---------------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these awesome free Harry Potter Colouring Bookmarks from The Scrap Shoppe Blog.
My youngest loves the Harry Potter books and has been eagerly awaiting the release of the latest book. So these bookmarks were a big hit with her!



Next, these clever Flat Out Bowl Holders from Wash Cloths by Joy's Jots, Shots & Whatnots.
Such an ingenious idea for when you get a hot bowl out of the microwave!



Finally, an upcycle that made me smile and giggle from Upcycled Design Lab.
I'll let you read the post to find out why I giggled!!!!


----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

5 comments:

  1. Impressed with the rate at which your Pinterest following has grown. Have a great week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!

    -Mellow
    Visiting from LifeUnprocessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, thrilled you like the flat bowl holders. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jill - Thanks so much for featuring my pickle juice cat scratch chair. This week I have a similar project compliments of the dogs. They are keeping me busy. :-)

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !