Saturday, July 2, 2016

Saturday Spotlight - Quilts and Strawberries

It's the weekend! and time once again for some fabulous features from this week's Round Tuit.

First of all some beautiful Quilt projects.

And some Strawberries too!

I hope you enjoyed this week's features and that you have a fabulous weekend!


  1. Thanks for the feature, Jill. Have a great weekend.


  2. You're very welcome Pam! I do love your quilt!

  3. Thank you for featuring my Scrappy Patches quilt! It was also interesting to read about your social media experiment in a different post!

    1. You're so welcome for the feature Myra! and glad you liked reading about my social media experiment. It was fun to do and I got so much out of it!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !