Monday, July 18, 2016

A Round Tuit 319

Welcome to another week at Creating my way to Success

I've been busy making a start on my new challenge which is to use up my fabric and crafting stash. Not just make a dent in it, but USE IT UP ....COMPLETELY!!
Crazy challenge? Maybe, but I have too much 'stuff' and drastic action is needed. You can read more about that here.

The first thing I started on was a project I've been planning and wanting to try for a long time with my younger daughter.  
Go here to read more!

So how about you? What have you all been up to this week? Let's get this party started and find out.


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all,  this brilliant DIY Travel Chalkboard from Wesen's Art.

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Travel Chalkboard
    and thanks for hosting!
    Wish you a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Germany

    1. You're very welcome Ina! Hope you have a lovely week too!

  2. We have too much stuff too. I'm inclined to blame my husband, but it's not all his, especially the toys and the craft stuff :s

    1. Ha Ha! Yes, I think we all have to claim a little responsibility don't we Anna!

  3. Love Round Tuit's. Thanks for hosting your 319th Tuit Jill.

  4. Thank you for hosting!

    Visiting from

  5. Thanks you so much for featuring my mini quilt!

    1. You're so very welcome Tonya! It's gorgeous!!

  6. Okay, don't fall over Jill but I actually made it to your party this week. I'm always so far behind linking up to parties these days. Thanks for hosting!

    Anne xx

    1. Good to see you here again Anne!! Enjoy your weekend!

  7. Thanks for featuring our garland!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !