Monday, June 13, 2016

A Round Tuit 314

Happy Monday!
I'm recovering today after taking part in yesterday's Ironman 70.3 in Cairns. 
I did the run leg (21km) as part of a team, and went under 2 hrs for this distance for the first time, which was my goal!
See how happy I was when I crossed the finish line!!?

And I got a nice medal and an ironman towel and race shirt for my efforts too!

Last week on the blog I showed off a new upcycled lunchbag that I'd made for a friend.

And some woven jeans seam coasters I made!

It was also nice to feature The Woolly Pedlar - who I've admired for quite a while now!

Now what about you?
What have you been up to this past week?  Let's get this party started and find out!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this pretty Upcycled Tablecloth - made from old embroidered pillowcases by Vrolijk.

Finally, a great idea for making a 
Hot Pot Handle from Love Quilting.

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Hi Jill, congratulation this is awesome!! I really want to get fit again and stat doing some races. Go you!! Thanks for hosting ..

    1. Thanks so much Claire! There really is no better feeling than completing a big race in your best ever time! :)

  2. Thank you for hosting!


    1. You're very welcome Mellow! Thanks for stopping by!

  3. Congrats on your success! Wow! You are amazing!

  4. Congratulations with your performance in the Ironman! I don't know how you do it, but I think it's fantastic!
    Have a nice week,

    1. Thanks Sigrid! Hope you have a lovely week too!!

  5. Thanks for showing my tablecloth!!

    1. You are so very welcome. Such a lovely idea!

  6. I think it's SO cool you did the Iron Man. Well done.

  7. Thanks for the spotlight on our Hot Pot Handle, Jill. A big shout out to you on our fb page.

  8. Congrats Jill, how amazing. Thanks for hosting the fun and enjoy the week. :)

  9. Thank you for featuring my Cupcake Bag and for following me on Pinterest :-) !

  10. You are SuperIronGirl and have many powers!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !