Monday, June 6, 2016

A Round Tuit 313

Hello and welcome to another week here at Creating my way to Success
Last week I started out on a month of social media sharing with a group of blogging friends. We're aiming to see what we can achieve in terms of blog and traffic growth by helping each other out and using what we've got in terms of fabulous posts and social media followers. I've already learned lots and am seeing some results. I will tell you more about that later in the week.

Last week I shared a round up of some of the upcycled bags I've made. 7 different bags made out of 7 different things!

And I also shared my latest crochet project - a cute little jellyfish!


So now it's time to see what you've all been up to!

---------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these super cool 
Easter Island Faux Stone Pendants from Mich in LA.
They are so simple to make and look fabulous!



Next, Christmas Hot Pot Pads from Joy's Jots, Shots & What Nots.
This is the second Christmas sewing project I've seen this past week. Too early?  I don't think so - wouldn't it be great to be that organised!! 


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for feature the Christmas Hot Pot Pads! Glad I'm not going crazy doing Christmas in May. Thanks for hosting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting ART, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting!

    -Mellow
    Visiting from LifeUnprocessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, thank you, Jill! My somber pendant man is now smiling! Have a very happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jill for hosting your Round Tuit 313. Always look forward to visiting and joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill! Thank you so much for hosting.

    Julie
    LiveFromJuliesHouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Gorgeous!
    I always love your party! Thank you for hosting, Please take a moment to come to our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. Thank you for hosting us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting A Round Tuit again, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !