Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday Spotlight - Quilts and Doughnuts (or Donuts)

Welcome to the weekend here at Creating my way to Success.
Today is my birthday!! I'm celebrating with a road trip to the next town, Townsville - to camp and watch our girls play hockey!


But here on the blog, it's time for some fabulous features from this week's Round Tuit.

First of all some Quilts.




And some Doughnuts! (or Donuts) (can you spot the odd one out?)


I hope you enjoyed this week's features and that you have a fabulous weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Quilts and doughnuts, something for everyone Jill. Thanks for featuring my Seahorse quilt top, I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page. Belated happy birthday too, hope you had a wonderful day :D - Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the shout out Chris! As always - love your sewing work!! :)

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !