Monday, March 21, 2016

A Round Tuit 302

Happy Monday.
It's the last week of school term, almost Easter and just over a week until our family trip to Japan!  So much going on just now with my parents visiting from the UK too!
I haven't had a lot of time for crafting and blogging lately - but I did make a couple of new luggage tags last week - with a nice simple tutorial to go with them. Upcycled from..what else but Jeans!
Luggage Tags from Jeans Pockets



Now let's see what you've all been up to.

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all and awesome tutorial for a 
Piped Zipper Pouch from Roonie Ranching.




For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

14 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the shout out!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Niki - I've added your pouches to my 'things to make' list! I think they're awesome - great tutorial too! :)

      Delete
  2. Those narwhals! Such cuteness! Thanks for taking time to party, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous Michelle? And now that I'm getting better at crochet, I might even be able to make one for myself!!

      Delete
  3. Great features, thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to take such an awesome trip! Thank you for hosting and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun party Jill and have a nice week and a Happy Easter! :0)
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your luggage tags, Jill!!! Thanks for hosting the party!
    Have a great week and a Happy Easter!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Narwhals! They were such fun to crochet (and not too difficult, you should totally make some)! Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A trip to Japan? How exciting! You must have your hands full, thank you so much for hosting.

    Julie
    LiveFromJuliesHouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello beautiful! Great party! I hope to see you at our party that starts tonight at 7 pm and goes until Friday. We Pin and Tweet every creation! Have a Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beautiful! Great party! I hope to see you at our party that starts tonight at 7 pm and goes until Friday. We Pin and Tweet every creation! Have a Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !