Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Spotlight - Quilts and Crochet

It's the weekend once again and time for some fabulous features from this week's Round Tuit party.

First of all some Quilts.

And of course, since I'm learning just now, some crochet!

I hope you enjoyed this week's features and that you have a wonderful weekend!


  1. Thanks Jill! A big shout out to you on our facebook page:

  2. I have had a busy weekend, Jill. I was finally able to visit some blogs and I am delighted to have my little rag quilt featured at A Round Tuit!I will share it on my Facebook page and link to your blog and the party. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my project!!

    1. Thanks Lynn! - you're very welcome for the feature!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !