Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday Spotlight - Crochet projects and Valentine's Ideas

It's Saturday once more and time for more fabulous features from this week's Round Tuit.

First of all - since I'm back to learning how to crochet, here are some awesome crochet projects!

And some great ideas for Valentine's Day - only a couple of week's away!

I hope you liked this week's features and that you have a wonderful weekend!


  1. Hi Jill. Thank you so much for featuring my crochet winter lamp! Have a wonderful weekend.

    1. You're very welcome! Such a pretty and neat idea for a lamp!

  2. Oh thank-you so much for the feature. I need to try out the other crochet projects. Thanks for pointing them out.

  3. Thank you very much! Proud to see my blanket here!
    Have a nice weekend, Sigrid

  4. Thank you for featuring my Hearts Garland!! Have a great weekend!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !