Monday, August 3, 2015

A Round Tuit 269

I can't believe it's August already!!
Time is just flying by this year!
I'm teaching again for the next couple of weeks, so nothing much exciting to report. Still trying to keep up with some sneaky sewing and blogging, so more posts and tutorials still coming so watch out for those!

For now - let's see what you've all been up to.

-----------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these caught my eye and are on my 'to try' list now:
Mocha Quinoa Energy Bars from Pancake Warriors:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous posts so far!! Thanks for hosting this fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, thank you, always, for hosting A Round Tuit 269. Love visiting, love joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! How CAN it be August??? Have a happy busy week, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my Home Sweet Home Pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up - some amazing projects this week and it was tricky to choose which to feature!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !