Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Save the Planet Designs by Jill



Last week I decided to re-launch my on-line Madeit store

I changed the name of the store. Quite a grand name don't you think?  Ok, so I'm not going to save the planet all by myself, but I do believe that we can all make a difference no matter how small.

 With the things I make and sew, I try to use upcycled fabrics and offcuts wherever possible. Using what I've got rather than buying new.
PLUS, as with my e-book, $1 from each sale in my shop will be donated to the WWF, to further help preserve our amazing planet!


I've got a selection of items in the store for sale now. Ranging from bags, of course to pencil and notebook folders and pouches to even a mug rug!

I'm intending to add things regularly as I create them.
I have had a market stall and on-line store in the past, and often have people asking if I sell the things I make, so thought it was time to get them back out there for sale.

I've added my e-book to the store so there's another place you can buy it 
(other than right here on the blog).


PLUS, as with my e-book, $1 from each sale in my shop will be donated to the WWF, to further help preserve our amazing planet!

I do hope you will visit my little store, and consider coming back if you have gifts to buy - there's nothing better and more unique than a hand-made present!

Thank you for your support!


2 comments:

  1. I approve of the new name! Best of British luck with the online store, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mich! I'm not the best at selling things, but at least I have an open shop now! :)

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !