Monday, June 22, 2015

A Round Tuit 263

Hello and welcome to another week at Creating my way to Success.
I'm just back from a few days away with my eldest daughter as she was playing hockey for the region at the state championships!
Back now to the last week of school before the holidays again! Goodness me that came around fast!

So let's get started and see what wonderfully creative things you've all been up to this past week!

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this gorgeous 
Bon Voyage Duffel Bag Tutorial from Sew Can Do:


Finally, a super simple but fabulous idea for a 
Father's Day gift from Divine Lifestyle:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. You are always on the move! Thanks for the party, love the features as always - that tie pot is dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill for A Round Tuit 263. Love visiting and joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my yoga top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!!! Have a lovely week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Jill. Looking forward to checking a lot of the blogs that have linked up this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting the party :) Have a great week.
    Roopini
    Let's Make It Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning. Thanks for hosting another great party. We love your blog and just wanted to say keep up the great work.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Denise W. & Aubrie B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting an awesome party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and linking up everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !