Monday, May 11, 2015

A Round Tuit 257

Good morning and welcome to a new week here at Creating my way to Success.
I'm finally getting back into some sewing after a few weeks that were all about time with my girls.
Last week I whipped up several little notebook folders from old clothes for my school carnival project.

And tomorrow I'll have another upcycled jeans project to share (just had to wait until after a birthday to post it!)

So what has everyone else been up to this past week?
Let's get this party started and find out!

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, some very tasty looking
No Bake Mint Chocolate Bars from Life With the Crust Cut Off:
 


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill! Thanks for your great party! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party! That skirt looks crazy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! I always love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. I would love it if you would party with us tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, We hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and that this week treats you well. We once again thank you for hosting a great party. Keep up the good work.

    Sincerely,
    Denise W. & Aubrie B.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !