Monday, April 20, 2015

A Round Tuit 254


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this super cute
Owl Tote Bag from A Creative Princess:


Next, another cute project 
A Cactus Pillow from Emily Franceschini



Finally, a great little pouch that I've made myself before - such a good pattern:
Earbud Zipper Pouch from Our Secondhand House:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for the party! Have a wonderful week!
    Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Phyl! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my earbud zipper pouch!
    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Bonnie! It turned out so well!

      Delete
  3. Jill, you are so sweet! Thank you for featuring my Owl Tote Bag. Thanks for the party and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Terri! Such a cute bag!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Jill for A Round Tuit 254, love the features.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Denise! Hope you have a lovely week!

      Delete
  6. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by each week to party with you. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helloooo, my dear Jill! Haven't been partying much lately, but just checking in. Hope your house is full of fun and crafty craziness as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mich, thanks for stopping by! And yes,still plenty of crafty craziness going on here! Hope all's well with you too!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !