Thursday, March 5, 2015

Upcycled Inspirational Bag Tags


With all the clothes upcycling I've been doing myself lately, I thought it only fair that I give my daughters a shout out.

They have a little Junior Madeit shop called



Currently they have several upcycled denim jean bag tags that they made - with inspirational quotes on them.
Like this one..

Or this one..


My girls are both keen swimmers, so there are a few tags in there with swimming quotes too!


They would love it if you popped over to their shop to take a look. Maybe you'll find a tag you like - or perhaps might make a nice gift for a friend! Upcycled and Handmade - what more could you ask?



7 comments:

  1. Very inspirational indeed! Love how your girls are involved in this project. My best quote has to be the Audrey Hepburn one :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agy. The girls really enjoyed making them. I think we need to start on another batch. They love choosing the quotes!

      Delete
  2. They are great, inspirational quotes with a pleasing font & design:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, I couldn't find your email address, so am contacting you here. Somehow, I think I have become a no-reply blogger. A long time ago, I saved your instructions on how to fix it. But, when I click on the little cogwheel on my dashboard, I don't see "Revert to blogger profile". Can you tell me how to fix this, please? Thanks so much, Lynda Bergman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill, nevermind about the information. I told blogger that I was having a problem and they corrected it. Thanks anyway! Lynda

      Delete
    2. Glad you got it sorted out Lynda!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !