Monday, March 23, 2015

A Round Tuit 250

250 Round Tuit Parties!!

Wow! That means I've been hosting these parties for almost 5 years! Thank you to everyone who links up each week and welcome to anyone new. I still love checking out the links each week and choosing my favourites to feature on my Saturday Spotlight posts and also on each Monday's Round Tuit post.
I've watched other linky parties come and go over the years, but I've no intention of stopping.
Hopefully each week there is someone who gains some inspiration to craft or create from all the fabulous links - or perhaps some motivation to get 'A Round Tuit' and start or even finish a project!

You could even make yourself your very own 
Round Tuit mug rug
I have one next to my computer - reminding me every day to get things done!
On the back are the details of your very own Round Tuit!
The tutorial includes downloads of the words to print!

So let's get to this week's party and see what everyone has been up to!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, such a pretty bag -
 The Louisa Bag from Busy Being Jennifer.

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. 250 - WOW!

    1. Thanks Christiane! I can hardly believe it's been going for 5 years!

  2. Congrats on 5 years of link parties, Jill.

  3. 250 is awesome! Congrats and thanks for hosting!!

  4. How exciting! So glad to be here partying with you!! Thanks so much for all the hard work that goes into it! I hope you have a chance to stop over this week and join me too! Keep up the great work, pinned and added to my link party page!

  5. Thanks for hosting an awesome party! Join us for Funtastic Friday this week. We have lots of fun.

  6. Congratulations on 250 parties! Glad to be part of them for so many years:)

  7. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet each and every project.
    Lou Lou Girls

  8. Thanks to all for stopping by and linking up!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !