Monday, March 16, 2015

A Round Tuit 249

Good morning!
After a wet few days with a cyclone hovering off the coast here, things have cleared up a bit.
I'm now on the countdown to the next school holidays. Just 3 weeks to go, so I'm trying to squeeze in as much as I can while I still have the house to myself!

How about you? What have you been up to? Let's get this party started and find out!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this gorgeous 
Faux Leather Bag sewn by Wesen's Art:

Next, these cute and tasty looking 
Leprechaun hat Treats from Midwestern Moms:

Finally, a beautiful and fun 
Puzzle blanket from Vrolijk by Leen:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Thank you so much for hosting this party! I appreciate it!

  2. Hello Jill,
    thanks for featuring my bag.
    Hugs from Germany

  3. Hi Jill. Thanks for the party. I'm on my own this week too and am going to get through all my jobs. Have a great week!

    Anne xx

  4. I enjoyed the post very much, Jill! Those little leprechaun hats are so cute. So many great ideas for St. Pat. Day. I love potato soup and that Irish Potato Soup really looks delicious. There was also a recipe for Irish Soda Bread on a previous post from the same blog as the soup. I pinned all three recipes and also shared on FB with my friends for St. Patty's Day! Have a great week, Jill!

  5. Spring weather has begun here (a little early :)) and our kids start Spring Break from school in a week. Thanks for the party!

  6. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my Black Forest Pie, an allergy-friendly pie a showstopper for all! I hope you’ll visit my Corn-free Everyday link party also.

  7. Thanks for hosting another awesome party! We would love it if you joined us this week for Funtastic Friday. Hope to see you there.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !