Monday, February 23, 2015

A Round Tuit 246

I've now been back a month and am feeling well into the swing of things again. Back into my exercise routine, kids are back into all things school and sporting for the year, and I've been sewing up a storm, starting to make a small dent in my fabric and clothes upcycling stash! My favourite make so far has been a
 Denim Teddy!
And the more I'm sewing and creating, the more the ideas are flowing! So do keep coming back to see all the new things I'll be making over the coming weeks and months!

So how about you? Time to get this party started and see what you've all been up to!

-------------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this super cool 
crocheting and knitting bag from Roonie Ranching.
I love how it has the clear vinyl to show off all the yummy wool in the bag! Brilliant idea!


Next, a lovely upcycle from Upcycled Design Lab - 
men's t-shirts into a kaftan:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. That is a good idea, using the denim from the recycles, Jill. You did a terrific job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill for A Round Tuit 246. Have a great week and have fun when getting some sewing time.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teddy, Jill! Thanks for the party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find that the more I create, the more new ideas I have. Just need more time to implement them all. Have a great week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the great party, Jill!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature Jill. Hope you have a great week.

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I missed the denim teddy - he is so cool! What a great teddy for a boy - my nephews get mad if I try to get them to like stuffed animals, but this might be a hit! Super cute features, thanks for the party, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then teddy is simply awesome!!! And thank you so much for the feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Gorgeous! I always love coming to your party. Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm.. That would be amazing! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !