Monday, February 9, 2015

A Round Tuit 244

A new week!  And I'm raring to go. Last week I had to go out to work most days, but this week I get to stay home and get things done around here - which means more sewing, upcycling and bloging! Yay!
No time to waste - let's get to it!

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these gorgeous 
Upcycled Watch Face Earrings from The Upcycle Design Lab:
Such a beautiful idea!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Thanks so much for featuring my no sew DIY lampshade ruffle tutorial. :)

  2. Thank you for hosting the party, Jill!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

  3. Hi Jill. Thank you for A Round Tuit 244. Always a pleasure to join in. Happy Valentines Day in advance.

  4. Thanks for hosting!! I would love to invite you over to my blog tomorrow night 10pm eastern to join my party too! I would be honored to have you and your fun crafts!! Have a wonderful night!!

  5. Thanks so much for the feature Jill. Hope you have a lovely week and get lot's of sewing done.

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

  6. Hello Gorgeous! I love stopping by your amazing party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please take a moment to stop by our party tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have the chance to party with you twice! Happy Monday Lou Lou Girls


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !