Monday, February 2, 2015

A Round Tuit 243

Hello again! 
I'm back from an amazing month travelling around Asia with my husband and kids. If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen some of the photos and videos I shared of the places we visited and things we saw. Here's a few more.
From a cruise on Halong Bag in Vietnam 
(one of the 7 natural wonders of the world)

To visiting Angkor Wat in Cambodia
(the largest religious monument in the world)

And the nearby Ta Prom - the site of a famous scene from the movie Tomb Raider.


A visit to an amazing elephant sanctuary in Thailand.


A couple of days relaxing on Koh Lanta island, Thailand.

And topping it all off with Universal Studios in Singapore.

And across the border to Legoland in Malasia.

Such an amazing experience with memories to last a lifetime!

Back home to reality now and I've already started up my sewing for the year!
I'm looking forward to checking out what everyone else has been up to and getting some more inspiration too!
Let's get started!

---------------------------------------

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
  So here are my favourites from last week's party:

Firstly this gorgeous 
Half Moon Zippered Pouch from Threading my Way:
On our travels, the girls and I saw so many cute little pouches on the markets, that we've all come back wanting to make lots ourselves! Hopefully ours turn out as cute as this one!

Next, these delicious looking 
Cookies and Cream Red Velvet Brownies from This Silly Girl's Life:


And Finally, this great tutorial for a 
Two-sided Magnetic Fabric Pin Cushion:
Such a brilliant idea. I've pinned this to make one myself.

Now it's your turn..
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.

35 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful pictures from your trip - I love the first one!
      <3
      Christiane

      Delete
    2. Thanks Christiane! We visited some truly amazing and awe inspiring places!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, Jill. What an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn - it really was - so glad I took thousands of photos so we can look back at it often!

      Delete
  3. loved following your travels on Instagram and glad you're back too - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing pictures of your travels! It looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Jill! Thanks for hosting!
    Have a lovely week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana - hope you have a wonderful week too!

      Delete
  6. Great photos. Thanks for hosting A Round Tuit 243 Jill.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  7. A MONTH travelling? Wow lucky you! And great pics :) Will be following you in FB, cant believe I havent yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you can keep updated with my running ventures on my page if you want :) https://www.facebook.com/BubblestheClown2015

      Delete
    2. Thanks MJ - yes we're very lucky to have had such an awesome trip! We won't be going anywhere for a while now - just staying home and counting our pennies!! Worth every cent and every minute though! I'm following your running page on FB too now!

      Delete
  8. Looks like you had an amazing trip, Jill. Thanks for the feature and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam - our trip was just brilliant! And you're very welcome for the feature! Such a cute pouch.

      Delete
  9. What a wonderful family holiday, great photos. Thank you for A Round Tuit 243. A pleasure to join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, Jill! I've been thinking we should have our own backpacking trip too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agy! You should definitely take your family backpacking! Such a great way to holiday with kids!

      Delete
  11. SEA Is my most favorite place in teh whole world! Pls do post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some more pictures on my Facebook page, and also here: http://beourbest.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/backpacking-with-kids.html . I'll post more on this blog soon too!

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my mini frittatas—A quick and easy meal for any time of day and a great use up for leftovers. I hope you’ll visit my new Corn-free Everyday link party also. http://www.creatingsilverlinings.com/corn-free-everyday-feb-01-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jill. Beautiful photos. I really enjoyed keeping up with your travels on FB. It looked like a fabulous trip! Thanks for the party.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! Looking forward to seeing what you've linked up!! :)

      Delete
  14. Sounds like a great trip!! Dropping by to say hi and to finally link a project after a very long time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janelle!

      Good to 'see' you again! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been up to lately!

      Delete
  15. Looks like an amazing adventure Jill. Thanks for hosting.

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy ! And yes it was quite the adventure!

      Delete
  16. It looks like it was an AMAZING trip!! I <3 Asia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was Diana! Just brilliant and I want to do it all over again! :)

      Delete
  17. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your amazing projects.We would really appreciate it. Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! Will stop by your party too!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !