Monday, December 1, 2014

A Round Tuit 234

It's December 1st and so time to begin once again my
 Upcycled Advent Calendar.
Each day, click on the numbered box to be taken to some upcycled Christmas goodness! Enjoy!

And so the holidays begin!
That's it - my girls are finished school for the year and we have 2 months of summer holiday stretching ahead of us!!
We've got so much to do with Christmas organisation and planning, getting things ready for our big trip to Asia - and also getting things ready for school next year as we get back from our holiday at the last minute and won't have time then!
PLUS I'm in the middle of making my plans and schedules for next year. BIG challenges, lots of sewing, creating and of course success!! :)

Now let's see what you've all been up to this week.

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, I have to show you
the bags Wesens-Art made from my e-book patterns!
It's so exciting to see my pattern come to life  -  I love the choice of fabrics - and the bags look fabulous!!
To read more about my e-book - go here!

Next, this tasty looking recipe for 
Pink Grapefruit Fudge from Sisters Wives:

Finally, a pattern for these super cute 
snowman pot holders from Little House Living:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !