Monday, November 10, 2014

A Round Tuit 231

Good morning from sunny Cairns!

I'm very excited today that the E-book I've been working on for the past few months is finally finished and available for sale!

It comprises 5 sewing tutorials to make a full set of reusable and eco-friendly shopping bags - including a stylish designer handbag that has a hidden set of shopping tote bags inside - so you'll never forget those bags when you go shopping again!

The E-book is available for the very reasonable price of just 

AUD $3.99

or roughly the cost of a cup of coffee.
PLUS, I am donating $1 from each book sold to the WWF to contribute towards protecting our amazing wildlife and environment for generations to come!

To purchase this e-book - go to my sales page here.

Or simply click this button to buy now!

Buy Now

Thank you for your support!


So now to this week's party - let's see what you've all been up to!

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this awesome 
Minecraft Bedroom from Monkey Makes Three:

Finally, a tasty looking meal that I'd like to try sometime - 
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Peach BBQ Sauce from This Silly Girl's Life:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for the feature and congrats on your ebook!

    1. You're so welcome for the feature - that Minecraft room is just awesome! and thanks for the congrats on my e-book. I'm so excited it's finally done and out there!

  2. I just bought your ebook!
    You know I love to sew bags and also with recycled materials.
    And it is also great that you donate for the WWF.
    Hugs from Germany

    1. Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy the book and patterns. Do let me know if you have any questions or comments!
      Have a great week!

  3. Many congratulations on the eBook, Jill. So many options in one pattern!!! Have a great week.

    1. Thanks Pam! I'm really pleased with it in the end - it's been a long time in the making!

  4. Stop rubbing it in about the "sunny" part! We're suppose to get snow tomorrow! Ugh!
    Thanks for the party anyway!

    1. Sorry Phyl! My girls would probably much rather have the snow! :)

  5. Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop by your party each week. We would love it if you could stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    1. Thanks Kimberly! I'll make sure and stop by your party too!

  6. Congratulations on the E-book Jill! It must feel so good to have accomplished such an ambitious goal. Way to go~

    1. Thanks Tamara! Yes it does feel good to have reached this particular goal. I'm enjoying a bit of a rest now!

  7. Thanks for the fun party Jill and have a nice week!

  8. The ebook looks fantastic, Jill! Congratulations on getting it finished and out into the world!

    1. Thanks Mich. It's been a big project but so satisfying to have it finished and out there!

  9. Hi Jill! Congrats for the E-booK!!! Thanks for hosting the party!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

    1. Thanks Ana! Hope you have a great week too!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !