Monday, November 3, 2014

A Round Tuit 230

Hello again and welcome to another week here at Creating my way to Success.  I hope you all had a fun weekend and a spooky Halloween! We had a fun party at our swimming club.
Then yesterday my husband and I ran in the annual train race here in Cairns - where people try to race the tourist train up the hill to Kuranda.  I'm nowhere near beating the train but enjoy the race each year.
This year it was scorchingly hot and humid - so we were happy to just finish the race - no records this year!

One year I'd like to win one of the trophies - very cool little trains!


So what have you been up to this week?

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this cute 
Sea Themed Fabric Book from Sew What's Happening?


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my fabric book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Christie - it's such a beautiful book!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the great party! Hope you have a great week :-)

    Coco from http://homeschoolaplooza.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the run :) I'm currently at home with a cold, and that was even during Halloween! Gutted...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no - you poor thing! Hope you feel better soon!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jill, The train run sounds like a lot of fun. I am finally walking again after surgery on my broken foot I am not really a runner but I hope to be hiking again soon. Thanks for hosting.

    Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,

      Glad to hear your foot is on the mend, hope you can get back to some hiking soon!

      Jill :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jill, wow you are amazing! It must be hard running up a hill. Thanks for hosting and have a nicer day and week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! Yes the uphills are tough, but it feels so good when you're finished!!

      Delete
  6. Hello sweet lady! Thank you for hosting such a great party. I love stopping by each week. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party, tonight at 7 pm. We would really appreciate it. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly. I'll be by your party later to link up my latest project!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !