Monday, October 20, 2014

A Round Tuit 228, Day 99, Use What You've Got

Good Morning!
Another week has begun here in sunny Cairns - and it's a pupil free day at my girls school so they are home for the day.  My parents are visiting just now so I'm leaving them all home together to have some quality grandparent-grandchildren time - and I'm off out to get some work done!

So here's my week of #100happydays in review. Only 2 more days to go and I'll have made the whole 100!!Yippee!


Now let's see what you've been up to!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this awesome 
Enormous Craft Bag from My Busy Craft Life:
Go take a look at the zipper pull on the bag! Too cute.


Finally, a gorgeous little 
Crochet Monster Hat from Domestic Evolution:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Have a great week with your parents, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my monster hat, and for hosting the party! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Stella - such a cute hat!

      Delete
  3. HI Jill. Gosh, it seems like forever since I've been here. Have a great time with your parents visiting.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party and enjoy your day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! It is always fun to stop by and party with you! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party tonight at 7 pm. It would be a our pleasure to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly - I sure will stop by your party - thanks for the invite!

      Delete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !