Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Spotlight - Day 69 Use What You've Got

Today is the first day of our school holidays. Two weeks with my girls! I'm really looking forward to spending some time with them - plenty planned in terms of projects at home!

And here's some inspiration from this week's Round Tuit:

First of all, some Halloween ideas. It's only a few weeks away now and definitely time to start crafting up a Halloween storm!

Plus - some great sewing projects!

Have a lovely weekend everyone !


  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Mummified Can! I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Noreen at

    1. You're very welcome Noreen - such a cute and easy project to make! Hope you have a good weekend too!

  2. Thanks so much for featuring the Scooter Buddy, Jill.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !