Friday, September 19, 2014

Pattern Testers anyone? Day 68 - Use What You've Got



I've been working hard on a project/tutorial/e-book idea that's been in my head for a couple of years now. My current use what you've got challenge has given me the final push to get it done!


I'm now at the exciting stage of being happy with my pattern/tutorial. Now I just want to see if there's anyone out there who would like to test the pattern/tutorial for me before it gets published.

This is my biggest ever sewing project/tutorial and is going to be one that I'll put up for sale so I want to make sure of everything!

So - if you are a sewer - and would like to test out my new pattern/tutorial - it involves upcycling a pair of jeans, and is a kind of bag. That's as much as I'm giving away so far.

Please let me know if you're interested. Either leave a comment here with your contact details, or email me direct :

jillinamillion@y7mail.com

Thank you!!!

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I would test it, I have lots of jeans waiting to be upcycled! A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I've sent you an email with the details!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jill! I'd be interested to know more. Like Alison I have a pile of hubs jeans in the upcycle box haha. My email is nataliew919@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I would love to test for you. I love upcycled bags, especially involving denim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several pairs of jeans just waiting to be bags. I've been sewing for decades and love doing useful things with what I have on hand. Chrystalse@gmail.com I would love to test the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Ronda, Could you email me? (jillinamillion@y7mail.com) or send me your email address so I can get in touch with you?

      Delete
  6. Well, I sure am having a hard time getting my comment to publish, but I also sure would love to test out your pattern! If you still have room for one more tester, pick me! karen.rowell53@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to test for you! My email is alagard1959@gmail.com and you can see my work at www.facebook.com/lemondroppurses

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you still need another tester, please add me. I test for several other designers and have been sewing for more than 40 years. I am a retired educator/educational administrator. My email is claussj231@gmail.com and my blog (where you can see some of the bags I have done) is www.judithstitches.blogspot.com and I have lots of jeans that I can use for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you need another one, I would be glad to test for you. You can see my work here https://www.facebook.com/mywayof

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !