Monday, September 22, 2014

A Round Tuit 224 - Day 71, Use What You've Got

A very good morning to all from sunny Cairns. It's school holidays, the weather is glorious and I'm happy, happy, happy!

I've been sticking to my #100happydays project for 70 days now - and am enjoying the habit of finding and snapping something each day that makes me smile! Not a bad habit to get into I'd say.

So here's my round up of last week's happy days pictures:

I hope everyone else out there is enjoying a great start (or end) to the week, depending on what time zone you live in!! :)

Let's get to it and see what you've all been up to!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, a wonderfully simple upcycle idea from A Creative Princess. turning skinny belts into wrap bracelets!

Next, a tasty looking BBQ snack dip from With A Blast:
Here in Australia next weekend is our AFL (Aussie rules football) Grand Final. This looks like the perfect snack to try out then!

Finally, these super cool Barefoot Sandals crocheted by Liz from Howling at the Moon:
So pretty! I love them.

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for the party! We have the beginning of fall here, but it is sunny and glorious! Have a great week!

  2. Thank you, Jill, for featuring my wrap bracelets. You are so sweet! As always, thank you for hosting this fun party!

  3. Thanks for the feature and the party, Jill !

  4. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party. Thank you! I hope you get a chance to swing by our party at 7 pm tonight. We always love having you!
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Barefoot Sandals! Great!

  6. Thanks for hosting this great party!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !