Monday, September 15, 2014

A Round Tuit 223, Day 64, Use What You've Got

Hello!!
Well after a very busy couple of weeks with family visiting, kids trips and activities, things are finally calming down again. This is the last week of term for my girls and I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks with them - we're planning bike rides and science experiments so far! Can't wait!

Here's my review of last week in pictures - with my #100happydays that I'm still going strong with.

----------------------

Now it's time to party - and see what you've all been up to!


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a fabulous tutorial for making your own reusable sandwich bags from fused plastic bags and fabric scraps - by Vicky Myers Creations:
Just brilliant!!


Next, a really wonderful 
DIY Cork-board makeover from Titicrafty by Camila.
My daughter was just asking if she could make her cork-board look a little prettier, so I shall have to show her this!



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely surprise to be featured, thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just heading over to let you know but you beat me to it!! You're very welcome - great idea for those sandwich wraps!

      Delete
  2. A huge thank you for featuring my Sock Puppets post! Great use for those socks with no match! Thanks for the party and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you can now get back to your sewing Jill. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my Persian Shepard’s Pie. It's a leftover repurposer with a crispy rice shell! I’m also sharing my Quick Donut Rolls, a gluten-free, yeast-free dinner roll in a fun shape. It’s sure to be a hit with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts at 7 pm, tonight! We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week! Kyla @ http://houseofhipsters.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !