Monday, August 25, 2014

A Round Tuit 220, Day 43 Use What You've Got

Happy Monday from Cairns!
We had a busy weekend - with hockey matches for our girls - our eldest now through to the finals next weekend which is very exciting! Then we had extra kids at our house over the weekend for sleepovers - more excitement for our girls!
It's all calm again now - back to the working week.

Here's my wrap up of last week with my #100happydays pictures:



Now let's see what you've all been up to!
----------------------------------


Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this cute 
Pinky Lamb Amigurumi pattern from JennyandTeddy Craft Blog:


Next, Pie Cupcakes from Moola Saving Mom - simple and cute!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

4 comments:

  1. Love that little Pinky Lamb Amigurumi. Have a great week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Pam. That little lamb is a cutey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, Jill - your weekend sounds fun and full of kids! Congrats on making it to the finals, team, that's dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! What a fun party. Thank you for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !